James is a Partner with experience in taxation, management accounting, mergers and acquisitions, compliance and structuring. He has experience in all facets of taxation and financial management for companies (public and private), trusts, superannuation funds, partnerships and sole traders. James’ experience includes a wide range of corporate consulting services, in particular:
- Due Diligence reviews on proposed business acquisitions/financial forecasts.
- Preparation of Information Memorandum – for proposed sale of businesses.
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow and forecasts for business.
- Managed investment schemes (MIS), structured investments, AFSL relates issues
- Assistance with equity raising in the public and private arenas.
- Strategic planning advice.
- Outsourced CFO solutions.
- Income tax, GST and fringe benefit tax advice.
- Management of disputes and dispute resolution.
- Structuring advice.
- Management accounting and production of Board papers including fully outsourced solutions.
Areas of Interest
- Building and Construction
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Fellow – Institute of Public Accountants
- Fellow – Australian Institute of Public Accountants
- Senior Associate – Financial Services Institute of Australasia
A: Lvl 5, 97 Pacific Hwy,
North Sydney, NSW