James is a Partner with experience in taxation, management accounting, mergers and acquisitions, compliance and structuring. A background in property development and professional services gives him a unique insight into both practical deliverables as well as complex regulatory and cross border transactions. James sits on multiple family office boards and offers sound advice on a variety of matters.
James holds a Masters in Business Finance with a Bachelor of Accounting, is a member of the Institute of Public Accountants, and is a registered tax agent.
- Due Diligence reviews on proposed business acquisitions/financial forecasts.
- Preparation of Information Memorandum – for proposed sale of businesses.
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow and forecasts for business.
- Managed investment schemes (MIS), structured investments, AFSL relates issues
- Assistance with equity raising in the public and private arenas.
- Strategic planning advice.
- Outsourced CFO solutions.
- Income tax, GST and fringe benefit tax advice.
- Management of disputes and dispute resolution.
- Structuring advice.
- Management accounting and production of Board papers including fully outsourced solutions.
Industries of Interest
- Building and Construction
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Fellow – Institute of Public Accountants
- Fellow – Australian Institute of Public Accountants
- Senior Associate – Financial Services Institute of Australasia
A: Lvl 5, 97 Pacific Hwy,
North Sydney, NSW