Jonathan is a Director with experience in taxation, management accounting, mergers and acquisitions, compliance and structuring. He has experience in all facets of taxation and financial management for companies (public and private), trusts, superannuation funds, partnerships and sole traders. Jonathan’s experience includes a wide range of corporate consulting services, in particular:
- Valuations of companies and businesses for various purposes including divestments, mergers and acquisitions, family law court, estates, stamp duty and Capital Gains Tax.
- Preparation and involvement in Independent Expert Reports opinions on “fair” and “reasonable” assessment.
- Due Diligence reviews on proposed business acquisitions/financial forecasts.
- Preparation of Information Memorandum – for proposed sale of businesses.
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow and forecasts for business.
- Assistance with equity raising in the public and private arenas.
- Strategic planning advice.
- Outsourced CFO solutions.
- Income tax, GST and fringe benefit tax advice.
- Structuring advice.
- Management accounting and production of Board papers including fully outsourced solutions.
- Assisting not for profit organisations develop corporate governance and investment strategies.
- Wholistic approach to a client business.
Jonathan specialises with industries in seniors living (aged care and retirement villages), building and construction, and sportspersons.
Senior Associate, Financial Services Institute of Australasia.
Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand.
Investment Committee Member, Scouting Australia.
A: Lvl 5, 97 Pacific Hwy,
North Sydney, NSW